VERT - The Flight Simulator for Linacs.
VERT™ is a virtual environment of a radiotherapy treatment room. Through captivating 3D views and life size visualizations, VERT offers an excellent platform for supplying radiation therapy training to students, nurses and multidisciplinary team members. From illustration of theoretical concepts through to acquisition of clinical skills in a safe environment VERT delivers benefits for the student, tutor, clinic staff and the patient.
Every VERT system is bespoke. We work with you to match your needs and your budget.
A state of the art, back projected system with a life-size Linac model and the potential to walk around the treatment room. This type of VERT system is typically installed in large teaching institutions or teaching hospitals.
A front projected cost effective solution where space is at a premuim, an ideal solution for teaching in small groups.
Teaching the theoretical concepts of radiation therapy with an innovative, award winning, interactive training solution.
- Providing a safe, non-pressured environment for students to practice set up and technique.
- Reduces real-world Linac time required for training. Train students with the latest technology.
VERT provides a viable and engaging alternative to visitors and staff needing to see a Linac.
- Teach using real pendant controls and touchscreen controls.
- Training in cross sectional anatomy. As a review tool for existing and developing techniques.
- Deliver continuing education sessions in the clinic. Help staff to refresh knowledge and develop further skills.
- Explain complex theoretical concepts and principles in a highly visual environment.
- Patient-centric 3D visualization of structures, dose, CT, and beams of your DICOM RT plans for demonstration and explanation of radiation therapy techniques
For more information about VERT and how you can transform your training.
Discover the advantages of a virtual Linac for teaching. Please click here.
To view a video of VERT
To book a demonstration of VERT
VERT demonstrations are available at scientific meetings and events. To find out where you can see a VERT demonstration please click here.
Online Web Based Demonstrations of VERT are also available.
To arrange a demonstration or to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Software Version
VERT 3.1 is the latest version of VERT incorporating new features, a new Linac model and new Linac Head. Also including the ability to display proton dose disbributions.
Read more about the latest version of VERT here